BuTech relief valves feature a repeatable pressure release design and set the standard for safety in high-pressure applications, where maximum safety and reliability are critical.
The cost saving design minimizes the need for frequent recalibration, resulting in reduced maintenance and downtime. Set at the factory based on customer requirements, precalibrated, tagged and locked in.
- Pressure range from 1,500 psig (103 bar) to 20,000 psig (1378 bar)
- Standard temperature range is -148°F (-100°C) to 400°F (204°C)
- Set at the factory based on customer requirements, precalibrated, tagged and locked in
- CE/PED certified (CAT I, II)
- Designed to EN ISO 4126-1 standard
- Proportionally actuated
- Constructed of 316 SS, Nitronic 60 and 17-7 spring as standard
- Alternative spring material: 316SS, Inconel 718
|Model||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Orifice Diameter||Min Pressure Setting||Max Pressure Setting||Max Back Pressure|
|5RVHS||9/16" M/P||3/4" FNPT||0.312"||1500 PSI||5000 PSI||500 PSI|
|10RVHS||9/16" M/P||3/4" FNPT||0.250"||5000 PSI||10000 PSI||500 PSI|
|15RVHS||9/16" M/P||3/4" FNPT||0.188"||10000 PSI||15000 PSI||500 PSI|
|20RVHS||9/16" M/P||3/4" FNPT||0.156"||15000 PSI||20000 PSI||500 PSI|